Course Date/Time: 9am to 1pm, Saturday 2 December, 2017.
Location: 25 – 29 Burnett St., Wellington Point.
Cost: $75 per person – Bookings Essential
This course will provide you with a thorough understanding of what to look for when buying battery storage systems for grid connected solar PV systems. It will explain:
- Why use battery storage?
- Will battery storage save me money?
- How much energy do I use and how much do I need to store?
- Why NOT to go off grid?
- What battery storage technologies are available?
- What are the different system configurations for retrofitting & new PV systems
- Are there alternative ways to store energy that are cheaper?
- Load shifting
- What are the effects of time of use or demand electricity tariffs?
- What safety issues apply to the installation of batteries?
Presenter: Trevor Berrill is an award winning sustainable energy systems engineer and educator with over 40 years’ experience in renewable energy and energy efficiency. www.trevolution.com.au
Booking & Payment Details – Contact: email@example.com Ph. 0400 177 283